Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Site to watch games

detlions6206

Since the fed shut down the site I use, has anyone discovered any other good ones?

I watched a couple of the blacked out games on www.myp2p.eu last season. They weren't the greatest quality but they never went down and at least I got my fix.

relionme said:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ I used this one often last season. The other 4 I used as well have been shut down or moved. Don't have to worry this year though. Got my NFL Sunday Ticket.
that one is good
also http://atdhe.tv/

Veetle.com
Download the veetle plugin (no viruses or anything, won't harm your computer). Go to the sports section and look for the game you want (hit or miss).

Slipstreamtv.com
Uses the veetle plugin but has a ton of channels that don't appear on Veetle (makes it harder to ban them). They have a schedule, so its pretty organized and easy to use.

call your local cable company and invest in the NFL Ticket.

Yea I used a lot of the streaming ones last year but direct tv is giving out free nfl sunday ticket if you switch to them and so I did and cant wait for it. I like their service so far except i dont live in michigan and wanted to to watch tigers games which are on fox sports detroit but they black out all the games its really lame. not even sure why you would want the channel if not for the sports.

motown1958 said:
Yea I used a lot of the streaming ones last year but direct tv is giving out free nfl sunday ticket if you switch to them and so I did and cant wait for it. I like their service so far except i dont live in michigan and wanted to to watch tigers games which are on fox sports detroit but they black out all the games its really lame. not even sure why you would want the channel if not for the sports.

Mlb.tv might be an option.

It is sad that in the year 2011 fans are still unable to watch their favorite team. I'd be willing to pay extra to catch the Lions each week, but no way am I forking over the prices DTV is demanding, which is due to the increased amount they are paying the NFL which already makes billions.

It's an American sport and should be more easily accessible. This has gotten way out of hand.

motown1958 said:

Mlb.com is pretty good for watching all the baseball games along with nhl.com if you are not in the area. Plus you can get a cable to go from your computer to the tv. Yeah the fox channels are useless for pros except for extra college football and college basketball. If you pay the 10 a month to get al lthe fox sports and ESPN U and Big Ten and cbs sports channel or whatever, you get a bunch of extra college football and college basketball games that you wouldn't normally get.

NFL ticket does not show preseason games so if your wanting to watch them you're still gonna have to find a good online source.

NFL.com is 20 dollars for live preseason pass. NFL network is showing the Lions game at 10 AM. I know the Lions/Pats game is nationally being shown on CBS.

Also just an FYI. Anyone who has Directv but doesn't have the NFL ticket, usually show Week 1 for free. So if you want to watch the Detroit/Tampa game or any other Week 1 game, you can watch for free with Direct tv if you don't have Sunday Ticket.

adam86107 said:
NFL ticket does not show preseason games so if your wanting to watch them you're still gonna have to find a good online source.

any good cable company that has you pay for the NFL Ticket always includes the NFL Network , which shows every pre season game.

slick said:
adam86107 said:

any good cable company that has you pay for the NFL Ticket always includes the NFL Network , which shows every pre season game.

Live? I have Directv with Sunday ticket and I still have to search the web for preseason games.

lionskillpack said:
NFL.com is 20 dollars for live preseason pass. NFL network is showing the Lions game at 10 AM. I know the Lions/Pats game is nationally being shown on CBS.

Also just an FYI. Anyone who has Directv but doesn't have the NFL ticket, usually show Week 1 for free. So if you want to watch the Detroit/Tampa game or any other Week 1 game, you can watch for free with Direct tv if you don't have Sunday Ticket.

Nice. I forgot all about nfl.com and what they were offering.

Back