Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Todd Graham

elrod817

Yeah...I know none of you really care about my soon-to-be ACC school, but this guy's a fucking asshole. Resigns after one year for Arizona State. Heard the press conference and it was almost word for word what he said when he was announced as Pitt's coach last year. Dream job this, high octane that...commitment, integrity, blah blah blah. I'll tell you what displaying integrity is...having the Assistant AD forward your texted resignation to your players. Clown show. Now he and RichRod can outslime each other in their intrastate rivalry. May they both dwell in utter suckitude for the next decade...

Back