Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Chicago Druglords

My favorite part is the Mexican cell phone bit, ya we can spy on Korea and Iran but not the Mexicans.

Can't wait to see that list they have of several NFL players that he was selling to.

Romneybot said:
Can't wait to see that list they have of several NFL players that he was selling to.

wait until he starts naming names.....lol

Sam Hurd - WR - Bears

According to a report from 670 The Score in Chicago, Bears WR Sam Hurd supplied drugs to NFL players numbering in the "double digits."
Football was apparently a side job for Hurd, who was one of the top drug dealers in Chicago. His operation makes Nate Newton's 213 pounds of marijuana look small-time. Doing roughly $2 million worth of business every month, Hurd was looking to buy "5 to 10 kilograms of cocaine and 1,000 pounds of marijuana per week for distribution in the Chicago area." We have to assume extended prison time is on the horizon, and Hurd's football career is over.

His sister was worried about his tendency for being too "generous" with his football salary, by "fixing up his parents house and helping pay for his brother's college education" dunno how he would be taken advantage of with his money by helping out immediate family members, but hey, looks like he was trying to get that part covered by generating other sources of income anyway, nothing to worry about, lol.

Good god man. Glad Dallas decided to let him go. lol Maybe thats why he got caught, he had to get new clientele in Chicago.

Beez said:
Good god man. Glad Dallas decided to let him go. lol Maybe thats why he got caught, he had to get new clientele in Chicago.

When you've got that much weight you don't deal with normal clientele. Feds probably caught someone flipped em and told them where to be.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
Beez said:

When you've got that much weight you don't deal with normal clientele. Feds probably caught someone flipped em and told them where to be.

I know I'm just kidding. Wasn't like he was selling a dime bag of weed. lol

I wonder about the safety and security of him and his family if he begins to talk.

adam86107 said:
He's looking for a new job now.

I hear they need underwear washers...cafeteria workers... and bible study leaders all the time where he's going.

Beez said:
adam86107 said:
He's looking for a new job now.

I hear they need underwear washers...cafeteria workers... and bible study leaders all the time where he's going.

They need dealers in the pin too, hahaha

Beez said:

Somebody brought up a conspiracy theory on the radio today, finding it a little fishy that Barber and First Down Roy went to Chicago too. His proof was that Barber had to be high at the end of last week's game.

Romneybot said:
Beez said:

Somebody brought up a conspiracy theory on the radio today, finding it a little fishy that Barber and First Down Roy went to Chicago too. His proof was that Barber had to be high at the end of last week's game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av3e

Back