Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game #1 Cavs @ Pistons

bestisbest

FSN/NBA TV
7:30pm

Pistons Starters:
PG:Bynum
SG:Gordon
SF:Wilkins
PF:Charlie V
C:Monroe

Cavs Starters:
PG:Session
SG:Gee
SF:parker
PF:Jamison
C:Varejao

Game @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
detroit-pistons_115182981.jpg

Dont look to into the starting lineups. Frank already said there will be a different starting lineup next preseason game.

Hopefully we see Knight in there quick, really excited to see how he looks!

Notes through first 3 minutes:
-Actually trying to get Monroe the ball(First 3 possesions went to him)
-Ben Gordon off to a cold shooting start
-CV looks like CV...
-Damien Wilkins won't be on this team at seasons start.

I still have hope ben gordon will find his stroke this year, would be a nice turnaround.

jrange378 said:
I still have hope ben gordon will find his stroke this year, would be a nice turnaround.

I'm hoping so as well, but so far this game I haven't seen it ::)

-Jonas with a real nice fake 3 and then step up into a nice jumper.

-Brandon Knight checking in with a little under 3 minutes left in the first. Lets see what hes got!

-Daye with the ugliest 3 pointer I think I've ever seen

Gordon goes down hard on a layup attempt and Knight and Jerbko sprint over to him to help him up. Nice seeing the team showing some unity, something that has been lacking the past years.

19-15 after the 1st.

Both teams have looked pretty sloppy on offense. Defense looks better. No stand outs so far for either side, hope to see that change in the 2nd.

Its a Brandon Knight show right now.

EDIT- That was a nice pass by knight! Hes lookin real good

WOW Knight starting to hit his groove.

3 straight possessions:
-Knight hits a long range 3
-Knight drives the lane and kick it out to Daye for the 3
-Knight gets a steal, drives the lane, does a smooth spin move, and gets the easy layup.

That was a HUGE dunk by Maxiell! XD He hasnt been too bad this game. We need to get rid of Charlie though, he looks like garbage.

Nasty dunk by Max. Been really impressed with him thus far. Been a big contributer on defense and has shown a lot of hustle.

43-49 Cavs at the half

Knight and Irving have both looked really good

Hey, glad to have the updates. Keep em coming anybody who can. I'm really excited about this season and that we got Knight.

jmakula87 said:
Hey, glad to have the updates. Keep em coming anybody who can. I'm really excited about this season and that we got Knight.

No prob. Virtually the same start to the 2nd half that happend in the first. Hoping to see Knight in soon.

Back