Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stuckey 8 + million a year, Fire JOE D NOW

brianpaul1976

We dont need Stuckey period.He is garbage.All he can do is bully his way to the basket.He cant pass, shoot, or play defense.Joe D needs to go before he totally destroys this team for years to come.One more thing, why havent we amnestied Gordan or Villanueva yet?I am more than impressed by the way Brandon Knight handled himself in his first action in the nba.I dont want Stuckeys game rubbing off on him.

brianpaul1976 said:
We dont need Stuckey period.He is garbage.All he can do is bully his way to the basket.He cant pass, shoot, or play defense.Joe D needs to go before he totally destroys this team for years to come.One more thing, why havent we amnestied Gordan or Villanueva yet?I am more than impressed by the way Brandon Knight handled himself in his first action in the nba.I dont want Stuckeys game rubbing off on him.

ummm is this your first year being a fan? he destroyed this team a looooong time ago lol. Its already been years to come lol

brianpaul1976 said:

There is already a thread about this.. ::)

Welcome to the Joe D. clown show... Oh wait that started over two years ago.. Stuckey is over rated and now it will be even harder to trade him.

Stuckey, given his age, is making roughly what is expected given his production. He's a good player, just a bad fit. He can't defend PGs, but they can't really defend him either. He can can create points effectively close to the basket, but is an abomination as a jump shooter. He's an average defender of the 2, and a decent passer. 8 million was more than I would have offered, but it is what it is. He wasn't grossly overpaid from market value (young guys are traditionally overpaid on potential anyway).

It's not a great deal, but not a particularly harmful one either. Now he'll expire at the same time as Gordon and Villanueva, making for a complete wash away in a few years.

brianpaul1976 said:
We dont need Stuckey period.He is garbage.All he can do is bully his way to the asketb.He cant pass, shoot, or play defense.Joe D needs to go before he totally destroys this team for years to come.One more thing, why havent we amnestied Gordan or Villanueva yet?I am more than impressed by the way Brandon Knight handled himself in his first action in the nba.I dont want Stuckeys game rubbing off on him.

Thats what a team needs a guy that goes to the basket and isnt scared to go to the hoop, i would have rather had stuckey and used princes 27 mil on a big man, if he can be our sg he wont need to be the big assist guy that knight will be. i think its a good deal that will help us

austindayeisaboss said:
brianpaul1976 said:
We dont need Stuckey period.He is garbage.All he can do is bully his way to the asketb.He cant pass, shoot, or play defense.Joe D needs to go before he totally destroys this team for years to come.One more thing, why havent we amnestied Gordan or Villanueva yet?I am more than impressed by the way Brandon Knight handled himself in his first action in the nba.I dont want Stuckeys game rubbing off on him.

Thats what a team needs a guy that goes to the basket and isnt scared to go to the hoop, i would have rather had stuckey and used princes 27 mil on a big man, if he can be our sg he wont need to be the big assist guy that knight will be. i think its a good deal that will help us

Who would play the 3 if they didn't sign prince? What big man in FA would have been more valuable than solidifying a major need at sf? BTW.. Austin Daye blows donkey dick.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
austindayeisaboss said:

Who would play the 3 if they didn't sign prince? What big man in FA would have been more valuable than solidifying a major need at sf? BTW.. Austin Daye blows donkey dick.
+10

Back