Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wings are rolling.

tsbilly

Even when the 'Wings lose (Nashville) they have been outplaying the other team. Preds got a crazy bounce to win that game. I have much more confidence in this year's team than last year's team. They can actually keep the puck out of the net. Wings are 2nd in the conference in goals against. Last year they finished 12th in goals against. Defense rules in the playoffs.

Great defense and the offense, with 27 goals in the last 5 games, is looking top notch. I did not expect this at the beginning of the year. I almost did not order Center ICE this year (I'm stuck in <s>purgatory</s> central Illinois) but it has been well worth it.

Back