Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jazz/Pistons talking trade

bestisbest

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/320275?asid=61675011

Interesting..

I'm assuming we are going after one of their bigmen. They have Jefferson, Millsap, Favors, Kanter, Okur.

EDIT: From Vince Goodwill "Both Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva will be sitting out our preseason game tonight for "personal reasons."

Hmmm.... Things are getting interesting! Or maybe I'm just blowing smoke, either way though something seems strange.

I can't imagine them parting with Favors or kanter. Joe was pursuing Jefferson heavily prior to this year if I'm not mistaken. Memo is a bit too old for my liking. Millsap is a beast and I hope it's him if it happens.

Is there any other link to Utah out there besides this one reporter saying perhaps the Pistons will give them a call?

i like millsap and al but i think al would be a better option because i think hes a true Center and that would let greg play pf. but id be happy with either

Would love to see a Monroe/Jefferson lineup... throw in prince daye and knight, and that's a big long team on the court

Back