Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game #2 Pistons @ Cavs

bestisbest

FSN
7:15pm

Pistons Starters:
PG:Knight
SG:Daye
SF:prince
PF:Jerebko
C:Monroe

Cavs Starters:
PG:Session
SG:parker
SF:Gee
PF:Jamison
C:Varejao

Game @ Quicken Loans Arena
quicken-loans-arena-or.jpg

CV and Gordon are out for personal reasons

Prince will only play the first half

Except Stuckey and Knight to play a lot together

Wallace is also expected to play today as well

Daye with a block on the next possesion, really nice start for him.

Tay comes down the court and throws up an ugly shot, BALLHOG

Jerebko on next possession with a real nice move for a bunny

4-0 Pistons

Knight with a great look, pass to Daye on the wing for the 3!

Pistons look great,

JJ with a great dish to Monroe for the easy 2.

9-2 Pistons

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Austin Daye with the off the ball defense... :/

His D is sub-par for sure, but man he is looking great on O these first two games.

Starting lineup played great, then the bench was brought in(Bynum, Stuckey, Wilkins, Max, Wallace) and have given up a good part of the lead.

Stuckey has looked pretty good though

33-30, 9:32 2nd quarter

LMAO Wallace makes a great block and then misses the breakaway layup

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":eek:u3lruph]Knight isn't a pg.. lol

How is he not?[/quote:eek:u3lruph]

People were doubting his passing ability when he was drafted and said he couldn't play pg...

I'm comfortable with day on offense as long as he doesn't dribble.. Spot up and shoot only plz.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="BestIsBest":7jvca7g3]

How is he not?

People were doubting his passing ability when he was drafted and said he couldn't play pg...

I'm comfortable with day on offense as long as he doesn't dribble.. Spot up and shoot only plz.[/quote:7jvca7g3]

Oh gotcha..

Well he has had his issues this game with some lousy TO's but also has dished some incredible dimes.

People who think he isn't a PG need to think again.

Collectively it was a good game, Nice clutch free throws by Daye at the end to win.

Daye was a standout tonight, great performance with 19 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 blocks

Knight played well for the most part, had some real nice passes, and controlled the game besides a few sloppy TO's

Monroe and Jerebko both played well but I still feel we are missing 1 more big man

Stuckey looked pretty good tonight as well, hopefully it carries over to the regular season

Thanks for the updates, I had to work. Werent people saying to put Daye at SG? Maybe it worked out well for him switching.

Back