Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worried about White Sox

bdemil1

I know this series is big but I'm afraid the White Sox are starting to play well. That whole organization is annoying starting w/ their announcer to the manager to the catcher. Go whoever plays them

bdemil1 said:
I know this series is big but I'm afraid the White Sox are starting to play well. That whole organization is annoying starting w/ their announcer to the manager to the catcher. Go whoever plays them

Well, last night they almost blew it, hanging on to win by a run.

And the series before that, was the Twits.

Only if Dunn turns it around. If he can't turn it around I am not worried about the sox

They are definitely underachieving. I think they have more talent,overall, than the Tigers. But if Dunn, Rios and Beckman continue to be terrible, they will struggle. Plus, they have the worst manager in baseball.

We'd better be able to handle the birds as easily as the Sux did. Otherwise I may puke. Of course, it seems we always struggle at Camden Yards so I'll make sure to have the bucket ready...

Not worried. They get on a run, then they falter - rinse and repeat.

Hopefully we can destroy Guthrie, and prove Fister was the better option.

I'm most worried about our offense. The only team that can keep us from winning the division this year is ourselves IMO

TigerMud said:
I'm most worried about our offense. The only team that can keep us from winning the division this year is ourselves IMO

This is generally true with all Division leaders, you control your own fate as long as you lead.

Back