Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tulloch Tweets About The Lion's Defensive Line

you might want to change the DL-- I thought it was disabled list... I know football has pup but still this posting is scary. I almost had a heart attck

stonecold2136 said:
you might want to change the DL-- I thought it was disabled list... I know football has pup but still this posting is scary. I almost had a heart attck

Yeah, that's not really even a funny joke... changed it

Lets face it we are Lion fans and always get skiddish when things start out bad.

If I didnt see what he posted on Twitter before looking through the posts it would have got me also

what if we lose to cinci lol.
i wonder what the panic level would be.

mojo said:
what if we lose to cinci lol.
i wonder what the panic level would be.

Hopefully people don't panic over a preseason game. As long as we see positive things from our 1st team off and def I think the panic level will be very low.

after being preseason champs a number of years I can put a loss in perspective.

Preseason isn't even fun to watch unless Suh is ripping someones (Delhomme) head off.

I really hope our defense delivers on the hope we have. I think we will finally not be a bottom 10 defense.

motown1958 said:
I really hope our defense delivers on the hope we have. I think we will finally not be a bottom 10 defense.

Yeah, I am hoping that all these injuries that we are suffering on our offense will be transferred to the opposing team.

I think I will be more excited to watch the Defense than I am to watch the offense... Which is the first time ever I can say that about our team...

As for the injuries maybe if we get them out of the way early they wont pile up during the season. Kind of like getting all the bad luck out of the way.

tetra777 said:
Preseason isn't even fun to watch unless Suh is ripping someones (Delhomme) head off.
The best part was when the Cleveland fans cried about it for the rest of pre-season.

Back