Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama Jets Off To Hawaii

lions2011

to spend Christmas with the family , cracked a couple of bottles of Ciroq with his boy Reggie Love and toasted the kicking of Boenhers ass...All on your dime TSmith......Wooooooooo !!!!!!!!!

He sounded at times like Ronald Reagan in his comments to the WH press corps.

"It's the right thing to do. Because more money spent by more Americans, means more business."

smayschmouthfootball said:

"It's the right thing to do. Because more money spent by more Americans, means more business."

Why not....the Old retards lap that stuff up like it is peppermint flavored geritol.

SLICK said:

Why not....the Old retards lap that stuff up like it is peppermint flavored geritol.

So he really doesn't mean that. What else doesn't he mean, then?

SLICK said:

probably 99% of the shit he spouts , like all politicians.

re-election , 4 more years , then he can run around the country giving speeches for 250 Grand a pop it's the beauty of America.

SLICK said:

re-election , 4 more years , then he can run around the country giving speeches for 250 Grand a pop it's the beauty of America.

after its destroyed...no one will be able to afford $250,000

SLICK said:
to spend Christmas with the family , cracked a couple of bottles of Ciroq with his boy Reggie Love and toasted the kicking of Boenhers ass...All on your dime TSmith......Wooooooooo !!!!!!!!!

my dime??? nope..I cheat like hell on my taxes since he was elected...I skim tens of thousands of dollars...Its all goooood
grin.png

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

my dime??? nope..I cheat like hell on my taxes since he was elected...I skim tens of thousands of dollars...Its all goooood
grin.png

like a true Republican...Kudo's to you Sir.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

grin.png

Yet assholes like you sit and cry about the budget deficit all the time.

Just like a Republican to contribute to a huge mess then complain when someone else has not fixed it.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:
grin.png

Just like a Republican to contribute to a huge mess then complain when someone else has not fixed it.

what does a trillion dollar deficit have anything to do with me? I pay much more in taxes than you do

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

what does a trillion dollar deficit have anything to do with me? I pay much more in taxes than you do

If you're not doing your part to help, you're doing your part to harm, you and Bernie Madoff would be good friends if you met I bet.

How do you know what I pay in taxes?

Typical of you to just assume.

SLICK said:

I think there are some principles that he does believe in, and I share some of them. I just do not share the methods and means that he proposes to correct what needs corrected.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
grin.png

Are you aware of the close advisors, Democratic legislators and Obama cabinet members who have cheated on their personal taxes, including Obama's Treasury Secretary, Tim Geitner?

SLICK said:

Are you aware of the close advisors, Democratic legislators and Obama cabinet members who have cheated on their personal taxes, including Obama's Treasury Secretary, Tim Geitner?

isn't it a badge of honor in America to cheat Uncle Sam ?

I heard that it costs each American Tax Payer $40 Billion each time Obama visits his family in Hawaii. It's responsible for 99% OF America's dept.

tsmith? So did you cheat on your taxes under Bush when you were paying a little more? Obama cut your taxes you fool.

johnny2x2x said:
I heard that it costs each American Tax Payer $40 Billion each time Obama visits his family in Hawaii. It's responsible for 99% OF America's dept.

tsmith? So did you cheat on your taxes under Bush when you were paying a little more? Obama cut your taxes you fool.

I made a ton more
grin.png

going to make recess appointments on Jan 3rd to....lol

fuck you Boenher....love barry.

johnny2x2x said:
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2011/07/24/opinion/sunday/24editorial_graph2.html?ref=sunday

The spenders.

lol...classic...you're kidding right? Obama has added more to our debt in 3 yrs than Bush in 8 yrs...only in the NYT....Obamacare will not save money dumb dumb..it will cost us trillions and provide worse care

Back