Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Noot Flipping and Flopping

Well there's your first problem. You are quoting/linking the huffington post. That's like Fox News saying it is fair and balanced and just as credible.

Yes, I agree, how dare they use Newts own words to quote him, the bias is unbelievable.

Right, like Fox News and Beck didn't use Obabma's own words to crucify him. It is about context, of course, and you are also very biased.

Nothing as bad as your fat ass life though. See I can call people names too. Doesn't mean crap.

. . . and you are an ignorant child.

KAWDUP said:
Nothing as bad as your fat ass life though. See I can call people names too. Doesn't mean crap.

Yet you're the one throwing the tantrum....

KAWDUP said:

you can call me a fat ignorant child.

Ill call newt a fat ass that cheated on his wife while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer.

The difference is id be right and youd just be dumb.

wasnt calling him names....i was stating facts. Hes fucking fat....and hes a flip flopper. If you need examples let me know....i can list about 15 of them from Newt.

*pwned* move on with your bad self.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

Hes just butt hurt cause he cheated in FFL and still lost. Either that or cause his boyfriend didnt use lube last night. Either way he's butthurt.

Even A. Lincoln was a big flip-flopper, so it must be okay.

smayschmouthfootball said:

hell ya it's ok....Mittens will flop back Center once he gets out of Iowa.

SLICK said:
smayschmouthfootball said:

wouldnt be surprised if Mitt turned catholic for the race and then back to mormon after.

mhughes0021 said:
SLICK said:

wouldnt be surprised if Mitt turned catholic for the race and then back to mormon after.

never seen a guy who looks like he should be selling cars in Reno more then Mittens.

What Politician doesn't flip flop. I just flip flopped the other day, I was set on having Pancakes and then changed it to French toast the last minute. Its all good.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

You think that was a tantrum? LOL - you are just as immature as he is. You think it really matters to me if either of them has a fat ass life? Don't be taken in - anything said in a political forum should be taken with a grain of salt, and from the looks of it especially from you people, as there aren't more biased folks then what I have seen here.

BTW- mhughes wouldn't know a fact if it hit him in the head.

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:

Ill call newt a fat ass that cheated on his wife while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer.

wasnt calling him names....i was stating facts. Hes fucking fat....and hes a flip flopper. If you need examples let me know....i can list about 15 of them from Newt.

You really used pwned in a political forum? LOL at you. You didn't "pwn" anything or anyone, just proved that you can be baited much easier than I can.

As I said in the previous post - you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you the head. You could not be considered more biased if you possibly think there are any politicians that haven't done the same or worse than Newt. Does it make it right? Hell no, just proves you are completely one-sided to recognize it from the right but not from the left.

You never answered my original argument, because you can't. Either you have no idea what it meant, or you are blinded by your own bias.

Either way, it makes no difference to me. If you think it does - you do not know my posting history very well.

Keep posting your made up facts if it makes you feel better. Just keep in mind - I will always answer in kind.

mhughes0021 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Hes just butt hurt cause he cheated in FFL and still lost. Either that or cause his boyfriend didnt use lube last night. Either way he's butthurt.

How does one cheat in the FFL? LOL - riiight, I'm the one who is butt hurt. Keep trying though, you're entertaining the rest of us with your utter drivel..

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:

She had a benign tumor dumb dumb, not cancer when Newt took the kids to visit her in the hospital...hasn't MSNBC corrected that story yet??

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

She had a benign tumor dumb dumb, not cancer when Newt took the kids to visit her in the hospital...hasn't MSNBC corrected that story yet??

soooooo cheating is ok when its a only a benign tumor lol....got it.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:

You think that was a tantrum? LOL - you are just as immature as he is. You think it really matters to me if either of them has a fat ass life? Don't be taken in - anything said in a political forum should be taken with a grain of salt, and from the looks of it especially from you people, as there aren't more biased folks then what I have seen here.

BTW- mhughes wouldn't know a fact if it hit him in the head.

WATERBOARDING

"I think it's something we shouldn't do.... Lawyers I respect a great deal say it is absolutely within the law. Other lawyers say it absolutely is not. I mean, this is a debatable area." - April 26, 2009

"Waterboarding is, by every technical rule, not torture. Waterboarding is actually something we've done with our own pilots in order to get them used to the idea to what interrogation is like. It's not -- I'm not saying it's not bad, and it's not difficult, it's not frightening. I'm just saying that under the normal rules internationally it's not torture." - Nov. 29, 2011

Fact...it hit me in the head

LIBYA

"Exercise a no-fly zone this evening, communicate to the Libyan military that Qaddafi was gone and that the sooner they switch sides, the more like they were to survive, [and provide] help to the rebels to replace him.... This is a moment to get rid of him. Do it. Get it over with." - March 7, 2011

"I would not have intervened. I think there were a lot of other ways to affect Qaddafi. I think there are a lot of other allies in the region we could have worked with. I would not have used American and European forces." - March 23, 2011

fact....it hit me in the head

CLIMATE CHANGE

"The weight of evidence [for global warming] over time [convinced me] that it's something that you ought to be careful about.... How do you design a pro-science and pro-technology strategy that lowers the amount of damage the human race does to the planet?" - Feb. 15, 2007

"I actually don't know whether global warming is occurring.... The earth's temperatures go up and down over geologic times over and over again. As recently as 11,000 years ago the Gulf Stream quit for 600 years. And for 600 years you had an ice age in Europe because there was no warm water coming up. And then it started up again. Nobody knows why it quit, nobody knows why it started up. I'm agnostic." - Nov. 9, 2011

fact...it hit me in the head

Gingrich Raked In Oil Money After Flip-Flopping On Cap And Trade

One of the more disturbing flip-flops of Newt Gingrich's career goes back to the 1980s, when he called Ronald Reagan an appeaser for talking to Mikhail Gorbachev. Now a self-proclaimed Reaganite, Gingrich praises the strength and courage of our 40th President for helping end the Cold War. Aside from the obvious and blatant pandering to Reagan conservatives, this is just intellectual dishonesty.

Even Gingrich himself has had harsh words for any politician who says one thing and does another.

Back