Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brady MVP Again?

Brees with over 70% completion rate is crazy. But all other numbers point to Rodgers. And Rodgers was the one talked about from the get go, no way he loses the MVP.

Rodgers % is near 70 too. Crazy numbers this year. I think the saints weapons are better though.

Brees broke a 27 year old record, he's got a pretty good shot at getting MVP. his record may only last for a week though Brady has a shot at it this week.

Though this year is an exception...it's a fuckin joke that a QB wins the MVP every year.

Just my $.02

adam86107 said:
Brees broke a 27 year old record, he's got a pretty good shot at getting MVP. his record may only last for a week though Brady has a shot at it this week.

Brees did it in 15 weeks......Brady didn't

adam86107 said:

You do realize Brees plays too right :)

As of right now Marino doesn't have the record any more so Brady would have to pass Brees in week 17. I don't see that happening.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
adam86107 said:

You do realize Brees plays too right :)

As of right now Marino doesn't have the record any more so Brady would have to pass Brees in week 17. I don't see that happening.

Depending on how much each player plays it is possible. Brady is only 190 yards behind.

Back