Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Practice Info?

Seriously. Where's uvebeenMcGuffied/shoelaced? Dude fell off the face of the Earth.

No, WyldRydr was RichRod's agent/web police. He was the one who would post wholly fabricated information & quotes to defend RR, & he pretty much disappeared as soon as RR was fired..

UvebeenMcguffied/uvebeenshoelaced was just a RichRod SuperFan who would cut and paste threads from scout.com.

Jever4321 said:
wlvrnstlr4life said:
You guys totally ran him off

I'm not one to point fingers.... cough... champ... cough cough...

hahahahaha!

OH DARN. Now we'll NEVER know how those self-described "program insiders" who post at scout.com think practices are going. and they always had such valuable insight into RichRod's potential for success too...

Yeah, not sure where the plural comes into play, at least regarding who's posted in this thread.

MichChamp02 said:
Jever4321 said:
I'm not one to point fingers.... cough... champ... cough cough...

hahahahaha!

OH DARN. Now we'll NEVER know how those self-described "program insiders" who post at scout.com think practices are going. and they always had such valuable insight into RichRod's potential for success too...
yep, see what you did. They were always right on the money reporting, and NO fluff...

I thought he was an alright guy. I liked the info about recruits. I think some of the guys had a problem with the word "stud" being tossed around liberally.

Video on mgoblog via Rivals showing some highlights from practice. Third or fourth play in, a qb sweep out of the shotgun by Gardner. I had to stop watching it after that though. 4 minutes long.

wlvrnstlr4life said:
I thought he was an alright guy. I liked the info about recruits. I think some of the guys had a problem with the word "stud" being tossed around liberally.

McGuffied is cool. I think he knew when he was overhyping, and the stud thing was tossed around in fun by him and those making fun of him alike. Aside from MC. He's just a dick.

Watched the grainy video ....still nice.

Vinny looks fast as hell and the play-action bootleg for Shoelace is going to be deadly. You can't see him behind the linemen after he hands it off (or fakes it).

bigvic said:

Vinny looks fast as hell and the play-action bootleg for Shoelace is going to be deadly. You can't see him behind the linemen after he hands it off (or fakes it).
Thats because he's a smurf.

Jever4321 said:
bigvic said:

Thats because he's a smurf.

AHA!! You're not jever, you're dinkypenis!!

I knew you'd show up sooner or later.

Back