Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Terra Nova

zoombabyzoom

Anyone else watch this?

The show really isn't that good, lots of holes here and there. But, I do find it entertaining and when dinosaurs are involved it will always help me watch a show. Love me some dinosaurs.

They had a lot of potential for the show... I mean... a LOT. But they fucked it up, ofc, because its FOX.

First episode I was thinking "Ok, it's a family show.. but it has DINOSAURS!" And it seemed to be that dinosaurs would have at least SOME kind of significance. But alas, they rarely use the dinosaurs for anything important.

They had a few good episodes, but aside from that, its disappointing.

I find the show lackluster as a well thought out long term show but albeit I watch it because its entertaining. Another show that will fail in the middle of year 2 or 3.

I do watch...it needs work...still has potential...they need to turn it into a cross between Lost and Mad Max.

Back