Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions to look at Pryor?

I would have figured with his antics in college he would be better suited for the Cowboys or Bengals.

hmm...either make him a receiver..or put him on the bench as the 3rd and get overrated value in a trade in a few years

Cowboys n Browns were looking at him too. lol Please god dont sign him Dallas.

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
hmm...either make him a receiver..or put him on the bench as the 3rd and get overrated value in a trade in a few years

No way he makes it as a wr is the NFL...hasn't been frequently practicing or playing the position at all...would get punked at the LOS, I'm assuming would have to do some major work on route running, and he's a long strider who's not as agile as an NFL wr. Not a chance. Maybe for a jumpball in the endzone or 2. He has a better hsot at qb.

thehippo73 said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6873163/terrelle-pryor-eligible-nfl-sit-first-five-games

I don't think the guy will get drafted if he insists he is a QB. If he is willing to take a Brad Smith type role, then maybe.

Not agile enough to be a differnce maker in the NFl at another position.

Back