Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The last 4 scholarships

hungry

Who do you think WE'll get?

Who would you like to see US get?

I would like Diamond, Payton, and Dunn among the final 4

Reading over at mgoblog, I see them mention Stanford, but I see no mention of his buddy, Washington.

Anyone know what's up with them? I just hope they don't go to MSU.

I had read somewhere that Payton had us at the top of his list but I cant seem to find it.

motown1958 said:
I had read somewhere that Payton had us at the top of his list but I cant seem to find it.

It says that over at MGoBlog. He has UM first with Cal in second.

Ok thanks. Im hoping he comes here we need all the help we can get after 4 years of terrible recruiting.

I don't know if it was posted, but Armani Reeves is announcing at 10am Friday. It's between ND, PSU, and UM.

The way I see it, and I could be wrong, is if someone is announcing, and Michigan is in their top 3, Michigan has real good chance for any of the guys announcing now. Their class is almost full and guys are feeling the pressure to commit.

I just thought it kind if weird. Reeves is gone from the radar and then poof we're top 3. And he's announcing within a weeks time.

Back