Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I just watched the American..

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Dumbest movie ever. Boringest movie ever. It was supposed to be about an assassin and I felt like I was watching On Golden Pond. No action at all. No story line at all. Acting was horrid. I was happy George Clooney died at the end.

It as just bad.

As usual i found something I liked about it. It never fails for me... I found the Clooney character in conflict with his life as a contract killer. I knew it was a drama so it did not bother me that it was a slow paced movie.. It was ok not great... I give it a 6 to 6.5 out of 10...

He was a contract killer, lol. I would never have guessed. Serious though, Clooney wasn't a likable character. I guessed that I expected more action than his sort of love interest hooker. And the Swedes chasing him, I didn't get that at all. They had no story behind any of it.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]He was a contract killer, lol. I would never have guessed. Serious though, Clooney wasn't a likable character. I guessed that I expected more action than his sort of love interest hooker. And the Swedes chasing him, I didn't get that at all. They had no story behind any of it.

That is what i liked about the film... it was hard to root for Clooney.. very un-hollywood.. Yes the back story from the Swedish angle was not really put out there. But in the end I was rooting for him to make it to the girl... He did... Spoiler>>>>. But Dead.. I can see why you did not really like it...

Back