Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stake Land

biggunsbob

Real vampires are back in a another post-apocalyptic road movie...

A B movie that I was not thinking would be good that is in fact a decent Horror fest Vampire move... Just what I wanted a decent amount of gore. Decent Story,and not terrible acting like you normally get in B movies.. Plus i was shocked that i did not recognize of of the actress in the movie and did not know who she was until I took the movie back and the guy at the video story told me.. I was shocked who it was. Hey anything Fangoria likes is OK by me..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1464580/

Any Vampire movie without 100lbs of glitter as the main prop is ok by me.

The girl that Was in it was actress Kelly McGinnis from Top Gun... She looked a tad different..LOL Not terrible like Rachel Ward different but just alot older...

Back