Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

World War Z

I am in.. I wonder if i should read the book or wait.. Reading some of the link it sound like they are having difficulties with the script.. I think i am going to buy the book...thanks.

Did you read Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry that was pretty good and freaking gruesome... Linking the zombie breakout as a pathogen called "Sword of the Faithful" as a Bio-weapon. Not bad but I am not sure I want to keep going with another series....

Well, the book itself is broken down into the stories of several different people. All told by an investigator for the UN. Mind you, it's by Max Brooks (Zombie Survival Guide) who dedicates as much "realism" to the zombie culture as possible. He covers the story of how it all started, and how when it started it was treated by governments as propaganda and thus the outbreak. Also how they would severely underestimate such a threat. However, Max Brooks had stated he wanted this to be an epic film, not something rushed and turns out being crap.

I, for one, am DYING for a good zombie movie. Haven't been impressed with one since the remake of Dawn of the Dead (I actually liked that one).

Back