Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions sign a Center

wheels002

Per John Clayton the Lions have signed C Rudy Niswanger from KC. I really have no clue if he is any good but it's a start.

Niswanger started at center for the Chiefs during the disastrous 2009 season. His play left much to be desired. He was often driven off the ball and had a habit of snapping the ball over QB Matt Cassel

If he doesn't flip the bird to the crowd, then I think we got ourselves a winner.

I like what KC is doing but what the fuck was with the disrespect. Seriously they bring in some dude for depth during camp and this asshole acts like he is an immediate starter.

what have they brought in, 2 or 3 former Chiefs? I'd like to think they've brought in more guys from Tennessee than that. And for fuck's sake...with all the movement these days, damn near every middle of the road player will at some time play for damn near every team in the NFL looking for a job.

fuck the chiefs. they got a sniff of the playoffs and they think it's back to the old days. call me when they actually put something together and consistently win a division that isn't a steaming pile of crap.

To me this is just a training camp move. And coaches always bring in their former players. I mean how many Bucs and Rams did we have? At least now we are not giving up huge contracts to guys who have proven nothing.

So a shitty backup center from Tenn. Is a better option than a shitty backup center from KC?

Maybe we can convince Killer to write an article about how good the chiefs are going to be and just doom them from the start.

motown1958 said:
Maybe we can convince Killer to write an article about how good the chiefs are going to be and just doom them from the start.

Can we just trade Killer to the Chiefs?

Romneybot said:
motown1958 said:

Sure Grandy do we ask for a sock of pennies in return or a two slice toaster with busted heating coils.

motown1958 said:
Romneybot said:

Sure Grandy do we ask for a sock of pennies in return or a two slice toaster with busted heating coils.

Shitty little glasses, that's all.

I for one wouldn't give up my shitty little glasses for Killer.. or his shitty little glasses either.

His shitty little glasses was the only video he ever put up that I didnt despise.

Back