Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Apollo 18

biggunsbob

It was ok. Nothing great and not as bad as some movies i have seen.. 4-5 out of 10.. I like SF so I watched it.. The movie MOON was a a lot better.. I did like the old Apollo footage that they used...Acting was above average.. Not great but not terrible..

I just watched this the other night and I thought it would be better. Glad I didn't buy it on Blu Ray.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]It was ok. Nothing great and not as bad as some movies i have seen.. 5-6 out of 10.. I like SF so I watched it.. The movie MOON was a a lot better.. I did like the old Apollo footage that they used...Acting was above average.. Not great but not terrible..

You gave The American 6 and now this 5-6, Apollo 18 must be the worse movie in the history of movies.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":eocd1q8t]It was ok. Nothing great and not as bad as some movies i have seen.. 5-6 out of 10.. I like SF so I watched it.. The movie MOON was a a lot better.. I did like the old Apollo footage that they used...Acting was above average.. Not great but not terrible..

You gave The American 6 and now this 5-6, Apollo 18 must be the worse movie in the history of movies. [/quote:eocd1q8t]

American was better.. I will have to revise that..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]My point was The American sucked so this really must suck :)

I know i get that you did not like the American like i did.. But 18 was not very good... i should give it a 4...

Back