Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So who are we missing?

jever4321

From the ESPN board?

zguy
CB
Mgeezer
abcd
damfran

anyone else?

I just noticed that Rayhowland's profile is no longer active on ESPN.

yeah i dont miss ABCD I could never understand what he was saying. And dinky smalls isnt here either. But I will never miss that tool.

wheels002 said:
yeah i dont miss ABCD I could never understand what he was saying. And dinky smalls isnt here either. But I will never miss that tool.

He requested the link via his azian handle.

I think it might be about time to cap the random adds from the Michigan board. Only people we know from here on out. JMO

DR said:
Jever4321 said:
Not posting here.

I know, I was just making a funny.

Let's see, there's zguy...i don't know that hail_hail has signed up. Sure there are others
Watch it bud, or I'll report you to a moderator... oh wait...

Is it tough to moderate the entire globe?

Jever4321 said:
DR said:
I know, I was just making a funny.

Let's see, there's zguy...i don't know that hail_hail has signed up. Sure there are others
Watch it bud, or I'll report you to a moderator... oh wait...

Is it tough to moderate the entire globe?

Oh yeah, locking that thread yesterday pretty much ruined me for the rest of the day. It's a burden I tell ya

Oh, I'm sure DJTeenyWeeny has an account or two over here, though I did see his pathetic attempt to get the link on the old board.

UofM_marine
Riot
KAWDUP
michmgoblue
croswenthy
packersfantheo

I just sent them all a link.

kawdup, michm, and I believe marine all have the link already. Kawdup in particular has posted here already.

Back