Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tebow Should Keep Thanking God but maybe Not Jesus

That last part caught my eye, the ad "Tim Tebow gives fan with a brain tumor a gift". If I had a tumor and on my way out I'd want to spend it with my family. Not a football player.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]That last part caught my eye, the ad "Tim Tebow gives fan with a brain tumor a gift". If I had a tumor and on my way out I'd want to spend it with my family. Not a football player.

Apparently the young lady's admiration of Tebow goes back to his days at Florida and I doubt that she's going to spend every remaining waking moment of her life with him. And I'm sure her family is interested in seeing that she gets to do some things that are important to her in an accelerated fashion, if her days are numbered. The story did not specify.

Back