Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #3 Pistons @ Celtics

I hope that I get tonight's game on FSD. The first two weren't shown around here. I got college basketball instead of the Pistons game even though the guide said the Pistons were on :(

Knight seems to have looked pretty good so far this year, which is pretty tough for a rookie PG to do.

Good news: Knight and Monroe are studs.

Bad news: Everyone else on this team sucks.

Everyone on this team except Monroe and KNight are absolute trash.. Get rid of Daye amd Maxiell please..

It looks like we will have a very good pick in the upcoming draft, which is probably for the best. I don't like rooting against my favorite teams, but in the NBA it is so hard to get good unless you hit on some draft picks. Get one more stud and we could be pretty solid for a while. Hopefully we can find somebody to take somebody like BG off of our hands. I don't mind him all that much as a player, but with the team we have, he isn't a good fit.

The stupid thing is, we could end up being the bottom 3 in the league, and get like the 8th pick.

Back