Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Round Predictions: NFC Detroit @ New Orleans

I say it's really hard to beat a team twice in the NFL in a given season, no matter how good you are. It's tough to do.

I'm going Lions 38-34

Ill say Lions 27-24. Won't be as high scoring as everyone expects (this is a homer pick).

Saints 55, Lions 42. The Lions just gave up 480 yards and 6 TDs to matt flynn, Brees is going to demolish their secondary.

Spockmaster said:
Saints 55, Lions 42. The Lions just gave up 480 yards and 6 TDs to matt flynn, Brees is going to demolish their secondary.

That's what everyone thought Rivers would do to us too. There's hope. They only scored 31 against us the first time. You just never know with this team.

I think the first Lions-Saints game this year was more of an anomaly since both offenses are a lot better than they showed in that game.

With nothing to lose Staff and Megatron have a big day, and share it with the other WR's and the TE's.

Megatron catches 21 passes for 350- yards and 7 td's... Lions wins..

Back