Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Round Predictions: AFC Pittsburgh @ Denver

Rapelessburger - 41, Tebow Time 13. Tebow throws 2 pick-sixes again.

I can see Denver and Tebow getting embarrassed in this game, probably enough for Elway to look for his franchise QB in the offseason.

Steelers offense has been terrible lately. And its @denver. I don't see this being a blow out, or pit scoring a lot.

Jesus comes out on the 4th wearing a Steelers jersey, Tebow tanks because it's the will of god.

Pitt - 35
Den - 27

Can't stand the Squeelers, but they have to be the money bet. Can't stand Tebow fans but respect him far more than the Rapist, so I'll be pulling for Denver...but whichever team wins is instantly on my "hope they lose next week" list.

The all mighty Tim Tebow goes against the the rapist and the good lord grants the broncos safe passage. Or the steelers destroy the broncos. either way.

Useless stat...4 of the last 5 times that a team entered the playoffs without having a winning record they won their first round playoff game. But I'm sure none of those teams had a QB completing only 46.5% of their passes.

Raperfurburgers 34

Jesusfreaks 17

Subtract 10 if the Raperless' sub Charlie Batch plays QB for most of the game, and/or Raperfurburger's performance is noticeably affected by his injury.

Well Well Well..

Looks whos Denver pick is looking pretty damn good right about now ;)

Back