Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

G

Gone ....being re-done or just temp pulled?

just curious ...

I was just going to give evryone in this thread a free point but after I did one it disappeared again.

michlady77 said:
I am lost

Under your username there's a "popularity contest." You get Karma points for posting useful, funny, etc items. Or just if someone agrees with you. The points add up (you currently have 4). If someone disagrees or just plain doesn't like you, they can Smite you and take away a point.

You can only give or take a point once an hour, so if you want to give several people a Karma point you have to wait to "reload" before giving the 2nd, 3rd, etc.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
michlady77 said:
I am lost

Under your username there's a "popularity contest." You get Karma points for posting useful, funny, etc items. Or just if someone agrees with you. The points add up (you currently have 4). If someone disagrees or just plain doesn't like you, they can Smite you and take away a point.

You can only give or take a point once an hour, so if you want to give several people a Karma point you have to wait to "reload" before giving the 2nd, 3rd, etc.

The power of Karma takes a long time to rebuild...it's like using your special move.

Haha, when I saw Monster's board had this feature, I thought to myself "Oh boy, I'm in trouble..."

so far I'm even-steven, but I have been on my best behavior.

I don't believe in Karma anyways. Although, I have no problem enjoying a little schadenfreude now and again.

Back