Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mich St/Georgia Game Thread

bestisbest

Well since Sparty doesn't have many fans on this board Ill start a thread for em.

It would be nice to get a couple more of them on this board. As much as I love the Wolverine love its probably about 90/10 on this board.

Wow as great as Michigan St. defense was playing that 80 yard bomb was pathetic...

lol...now the Georgia special teams piss in Sparty end zone.

about what i expected....Dantonio team getting rolled again by an SEC Team.

SLICK said:
lol...now the Georgia special teams piss in Sparty end zone.

about what i expected....Dantonio team getting rolled again by an SEC Team.

They started out playing well.. Gholston was unstoppable for a while. It is what it is. To give them credit Georgia is a very good team.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Wow... Good job repping the b10 today boys

I think PSU is taking the cakeo that one right now. I guess if we lose I would rather lose to division chmpion from a BCS conference.

Yep.. That's incredibly embarrassing to be down by almost 3 tds to a ... (wtf conference are they in?) school.

They got lucky and didn't play mich or msu. Their best win is probably either iowa or ohio.

Plus with all that's going on, and then a player knocks his qb out. I'm not too shocked.

After saying all that I feel pretty dumb for picking them

Back