Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #5 Magic @ Pistons

Gordon looks great!

17-12 Pistons

and Prince is a ballhog... Ugh.

Maxiell has been playing great defense on Howard.

61-58 Pistons

Detroit is playing one hell of a defensive game.

72-65 Pistons with 9 mins left.

Gordon is looking like the one we thought we signed, 24 points tonight.

81-72 Pistons, 3:30 left

Pistons 83-75

Dwight fouled out, Held him to 19 and 7

2:30 left

What can I say? Hell of a win boys.

89-78 Pistons.

Gordon with 26 points and 6 assist.

Monroe/Jerebko with a combined 20 boards.

Max with 9, Knight with 8.

Bring on Chicago!

I think you might be the only person in america who watched the nba over the bowl games... How does it feel?

Nice win... i watched it over the football game... I am seriously tired of football this weekend.. Man like you said so many empty seats... If it keeps up the Pistons may move....

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I think you might be the only person in america who watched the nba over the bowl games... How does it feel?

Someone has to support the Pistons.. lol

Not like I had any ties to anyone playing in the bowl games today either. Plus I'm outta the Pick em.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I think you might be the only person in america who watched the nba over the bowl games... How does it feel?

I did... Stanford and OSU hold no intrest to me. I mean i flipped it on at the commercial breaks but I am really tired of football this weekend...I need to recharge for the Sugar bowl.... But then i am not feeling all the great either...

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":w3iv6me1]I think you might be the only person in america who watched the nba over the bowl games... How does it feel?

Someone has to support the Pistons.. lol

Not like I had any ties to anyone playing in the bowl games today either. Plus I'm outta the Pick em.[/quote:w3iv6me1]

I picked the game up right before half and saw the pistons hanging tough so i thought I would watch the second half and I am glad i did..

The Pistons are going to find a way to screw themselves out of a top pick, I can feel it.

Romneybot said:
The Pistons are going to find a way to screw themselves out of a top pick, I can feel it.

Lets just hope they get lucky in the lotto

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Nice win... i watched it over the football game... I am seriously tired of football this weekend.. Man like you said so many empty seats... If it keeps up the Pistons may move....

Hopefully they move to Detroit so they can be the Detroit Pistons and not the Auburn Hills Pistons.

Back