Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Patriots - Ocho and Fat Al

lions2011

They basically got them for peanuts this year , restructured both deals so baically if they dont work out they're gone with no financial hit in the future and very little this year.

god bless Bellichek and Co.

I have a feeling Ocho is going to pull a Randy Moss and just straight blow up this season.... Haynesworth on the other hand.... I highly doubt he even becomes a shell of what he was in Tenn.

I like the move to a more 4 - 3 for them...Haynesworth and Wilfork at DT could be devastating if Albert shows up to play.

don't really care about Ocho..I think Branch and Welker , Gronkowski and Hernandez are still Brady's main guys.

There 3-4 is just as sick with the Shaun Ellis and Andre Carter pick ups.

Ellis Wilfork Haynesworth
Carter Mayo Spikes Cunningham

Carter didn't do well as an OLB in Washington's 3-4...he needs to be a 4-3 DE.

DetRisin said:
Carter didn't do well as an OLB in Washington's 3-4...he needs to be a 4-3 DE.

no one did well in washingtons 3-4
laugh.png

Back