Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Which Lions PLayer...

sunnydlitex123

Which Lions player do you think has had the biggest impact on the team and why?

KVB is a heart and sould guy. He has brought that attitude to this team and its working. These guys all want to work hard and will do what it takes for a W.

Going forward it has to be Stafford if they're ever going to get anywhere. He has to be the man.

My bad...past tense question. I'll stick with the going forward...but "who has had" is KVB

KVB. I love everything about his game and how it rubs off on everyone else

Calvin...without him the Lions have no offensive threat. I was kinda going between a bunch of guys.honestly..I think Detroit has a lot of guys who are of equal impact. KVB is huge for Detroit, Suh changes the entire aspect of the game by putting pressure on the interior lineman making KVB,and the lb's life a ton easier, and Stafford is the qb which is obviously the most important position in football,.. I went with Calvin for the reason stated above but also just to give a bit of a different answer than everyone else.

Stafford. With Stafford the Lions are a playoff contender. Without him they have no chance.

KVB is our Ivan Rodriguez... I don't even want to know what the team would look like without him, tbh...

I think he's got a good 2 years left... after that he should have hopefully rubbed off on someone to pass the torch.

suh said:
Stafford. With Stafford the Lions are a playoff contender. Without him they have no chance.

the question was "has had so far "

so far Staffords done less then Stanton.

Back