Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RedWings beat Stars

That Zetterberg, Fil, Hudler line is pretty good. If they can get Franzen going, and he might be heating up, it will make Datsyuk's job easier. It might be time to switch Cleary and Bertuzzi, since Cleary has picked it up after a slow start. With Franzen being so streaky, Pavel could use another guy that likes to shoot. Bert does so much dicking around when he should be taking it to the net.

JimRice said:
That Zetterberg, Fil, Hudler line is pretty good. If they can get Franzen going, and he might be heating up, it will make Datsyuk's job easier. It might be time to switch Cleary and Bertuzzi, since Cleary has picked it up after a slow start. With Franzen being so streaky, Pavel could use another guy that likes to shoot. Bert does so much dicking around when he should be taking it to the net.

I agree Jim, Bertuzzi has been really disappointing this season...he has good hands and seems to fall in love with them and attempts to make picture perfect passes which rarely pan out..last night was a perfect example of how effective playing simple can be- Hudler and Filpula were making simple smart plays all day yesterday and they were rewarded with 3 and 4 pts respectively.

I would like to see what Nyquist can do on a line with Pavs, that kid is quick and has good hockey sense..I think if he were to play with someone as skilled as Datsuyk he would really shine.

Back