Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions or Raiders with alt chrome helmets?

turok

Noticed that the Oregon Ducks college football team wore chrome-domed helmets during their Rose Bowl game vs Wisconsin.

While I admire their boldness in uni colors that are quite striking in contrast, I don't think that the earth-tone colors of dark green and yellow pairs well with anything other than gold, brown, black, and red (red only for Christmas elves though)...haha!!.

But I could see maybe the Lions, Falcons, Bucs or especially the Raiders wearing alternate chrome helmets, since they all incorporate black, blue, red, silver or pewter in their uni colors, dunno about the Cowboys, since they obviously prefer to wear their white/blue/silver unis most of the time, and consider their blue jerseys to be bad karma, for whatever reason... although a chrome helmet with their navy-blue star might look cool.

buffettjpg.jpg

Back