Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Crazy Eyes Drops Out

lions2011

1 less retard in the mix.

after polling under 10% in the state she was born in....lol

debate on Saturday , Carville say's Noot and Mittens will go after Santorum....should be fun to watch.

The Mitt did his job, it wasn't his job to win, that's just a bonus, but it was his job to make sure Newt didn't win. He spent $Millions in negative ads and they worked. Low voter turnout though.

KAWDUP said:

compared to the 240,000 who turned out for the 2008 Democratic vote in Iowa....when the turnout was about 125,000 in 2004.

also the number of registered republicans actually went down to 19% in this past vote...down from 21% in 2008.

the base isn't excited by this group of gimps.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-01-06/iowa-turnout-barely-tops-2008-number-as-voter-enthusiasm-muted.html

That is because the Democratic caucuses are pretty fun events. The Republican ones are pretty boring as nothing is really decided other than bragging rights.

Not to completely disagree with your post, but it was either a record turnout for Republicans or it wasn't. Which is it?

KAWDUP said:
That is because the Democratic caucuses are pretty fun events. The Republican ones are pretty boring as nothing is really decided other than bragging rights.

Not to completely disagree with your post, but it was either a record turnout for Republicans or it wasn't. Which is it?

sure it's a record turnout....but the base dropped 2% from 2008.

point is as of now the Repubs have a frontrunner who doesn't excite their base.....they're still almost begging for someone else to jump into the race.

we'll see how Mittens plays down south , he can either slam the door shut in South Carolina and Florida or this thing is going all the way to the convention...somethng you don't want when going into an election year against an incumbent POTUS.

McCain and the other Sr gimps are begging the party to get in line behind Romney as quick as possible a long Primary fight is the last thing Repubs want.

Well a primary fight didn't hurt Obama. It was over in just enough time to win. (It was not a cause of anything - just pointing out that you can still win with a primary fight.

. . . and there is no way that this goes all the way to the convention.

KAWDUP said:

really...I wouldn't be to sure , already rumored the Wasilla Hockey Mom may cause a brokered convention.

Mittens is weak...once it's him vs Obama , Barry will mop the floor with him.

dudes been campaigning for almost 6 years and can't break the 25% barrier.

KAWDUP said:
Well a primary fight didn't hurt Obama. It was over in just enough time to win. (It was not a cause of anything - just pointing out that you can still win with a primary fight.

Obama and Hillary energized the base like never before...Obama with youth and minorities and Hillary with women and Seniors.

sorry dude.but none of those Repub gimps does that.

They were at each other's throats early in the primary process.

. . . or did you forget that?

I made no statement about who the hell they energized . . and I really don't care.

The Democratic gimps have been pulling the wool for years. Let's see how much youth comes out for this up coming election.

BTW - I don't really believe any of them are gimps, but you seem to have no problem garnishing your posts with that stupidity, so I can be just as stupid as you. :*)

KAWDUP said:
They were at each other's throats early in the primary process.

. . . or did you forget that?

I made no statement about who the hell they energized . . and I really don't care.

The Democratic gimps have been pulling the wool for years. Let's see how much youth comes out for this up coming election.

BTW - I don't really believe any of them are gimps, but you seem to have no problem garnishing your posts with that stupidity, so I can be just as stupid as you. :*)

ya you're pretty much a gimp when you spend 10's of millions running since 2008 and still can't poll over 25%.

you should care who they energized....they had record voter turnout...point is Repubs would rather stay home then vote for Romney...hence the lower turnout among the base in Iowa.

he beat a gay hating , jesus freak by 6 votes...lol

Who they energize comes much later in the primary process. Still too early, and about this time in 2008, there was no promise of energizing anyone. It wasn't until both sets of nominees were actually chosen, that anyone got "energized".

Now go ahead and find me a huffington post link that says otherwise.

KAWDUP said:
Who they energize comes much later in the primary process. Still too early, and about this time in 2008, there was no promise of energizing anyone. It wasn't until both sets of nominees were actually chosen, that anyone got "energized".

Now go ahead and find me a huffington post link that says otherwise.
a huff link...no need.

democratic primary numbers were record numbers in 2008...starting in Iowa where the turnout doubled in 2008 from 2004.

democrats came out with a vengence in 08....something repubs won't do in 2012.

In your humble opinion. :*)

That however is only an opinion. They are like ass holes - everyone has one.

KAWDUP said:
In your humble opinion. :*)

That however is only an opinion. They are like ass holes - everyone has one.

so as a Republican...Mitt is your guy ?

Looking that way. If Republicans want a realistic chance of beating Obama, they are probably already backed into a corner. He is really the only one with the political machine in place to offer much of a challenge. I consider that part a shame, but you know - politics as usual.

SLICK said:
KAWDUP said:

really...I wouldn't be to sure , already rumored the Wasilla Hockey Mom may cause a brokered convention.

Mittens is weak...once it's him vs Obama , Barry will mop the floor with him.

dudes been campaigning for almost 6 years and can't break the 25% barrier.

When Florida's primary is over, I will let you know for sure.

. . . but I wouldn't bet on it going undecided until the convention.

Back