Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #6 Bulls @ Pistons

bestisbest

Bulls(5-1) @ Pistons(2-3)

FSN/NBA TV
7:30pm

Pistons Starters:
PG:Stuckey
SG:Gordon
SF:prince
PF:Jerebko
C:Monroe

Pistons Leaders:
Rebounds:Monroe(8.6)
Assist:Stuckey(5.4)

Bulls Starters:
PG:Rose
SG:Hamilton
SF:Deng
PF:Boozer
C:Noah

Bulls Leaders:
Rebounds:Boozer(8.3)
Assist:Rose(8.3)

Game @ The Palace of Auburn Hills
detroit-pistons_115182981.jpg

Rip returns tonight.. Should be a good ovation for him, He was a hell of a player for us.

As for the game, If the Pistons can play with the hustle and energy they had against Orlando then they'll have a shot. Chicago had to play ATL last night so we will be more rested then them.

Stafford is at the game lol

Sounds real confident about Saturday.

Greg Monroe seems like the lone positive on this team atm.. Could be a 17 and 10 player when the season ends... He's looking like the better pick between him and Cousins so far,,

tigers99888 said:
Greg Monroe seems like the lone positive on this team atm.. Could be a 17 and 10 player when the season ends... He's looking like the better pick between him and Cousins so far,,

My timing must be terrible, in the 2 or 3 plays I've actually watched this year I think Monroe fumbled with the ball each time and lost it. Does he normally do that?

Romneybot said:
tigers99888 said:

My timing must be terrible, in the 2 or 3 plays I've actually watched this year I think Monroe fumbled with the ball each time and lost it. Does he normally do that?

Hes had a little trouble this year with it, but regardless hes played like a stud. Guy has played great on both ends of the floor.

Back