Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

West Virginia versus Clemson

elrod817

Mountainqueers looking really good. Usually this would burn me up inside, but they're making me money tonight!

Holgorsen's not going to let up on the gas in the second half either...this could be a ridiculous score at the end...

Life would be nice if geno picked Michigan.

Sugarbowl champs isn't too shabby though.

I was hoping to see 100 too, Mitch.

Cheese, this will make sense to you...my best friend and I went to Pitt, his older brother to WVU. Halftime we get a text from him "I have no idea how I'm going to sit to watch the second half since I set my couch on fire."

Geno wouldn't look too bad in maize and blue would he?

Geno is what I hope gardner could be similar too. Denard might be "the most electric" player in the nation, but geno is better at running after a passing play breaks down. Denard is so bad at it and I have no clue why. "I could run for 10-15yrds here, naaaah ima chuck it down field and hope Jr comes down with it."

And yes I get it lmao. My twitter was full of #Wvupride. And I said, nothing says pride like burning a couch.

Back