Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

favorite non michigan players

wolverine304

Qb colt mccoy
Rb LT
Wr dez bryant
Te. Dj williams (I'm a packers fan)
Ol joe thomas
Dl suh
Lb lavarr arrington/ray lewis
Cb eric berry

QB Byron Leftwich
RB Warrick Dunn
WR Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald
TE Marcedes Lewis
OL No one
DL Warren Sapp
LB Patrick Willis
DB Ed Reed
K Janikowski (who doesn't love a Polish party animal for a kicker?)

QB - Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Jerome Bettis
WR - Hines Ward
TE - Heath Miller
OL - Dermontti Dawson
DL - Casey Hampton
LB - Greg Lloyd
DB - Rod Woodson

All the players from John Coopers teams that played in losses to Michigan. Bless their hearts, I miss looking at kids crying on their sideline after the final seconds.

any MSU player...J/K lol
I really enjoyed watching Matt Ryan, Suh, Andrew Luck, AP, and Javon Ringer

staegrac said:
any MSU player...J/K lol
I really enjoyed watching Matt Ryan, Suh, Andrew Luck, AP, and Javon Ringer

Dont think this thread was meant for "your kind"...move along boy. (please insert "not to be a dick" in front of that)

They're usually, though not always, good players on nonthreatening teams... Antwaan Randle El, Tyrell Sutton, Drew Brees, Kyle Orton, Maroney/Barber III, James Hardy, Omar Jacobs, Dan LeFevour, etc....

HailHail said:
They're usually, though not always, good players on nonthreatening teams... Antwaan Randle El, Tyrell Sutton, Drew Brees, Kyle Orton, Maroney/Barber III, James Hardy, Omar Jacobs, Dan LeFevour, etc....

I have to admit (though I shouldnt because they were on Big 10 teams) I liked Sutton, Noah Herron, Barber and Hardy as well.

I agree with Leftwich. I remember watching that game where his linemen had to carry him to the line after each play... that was amazing.

Others:

- Reggie Bush... was fun to watch at least
- All Wisconsin Badgers who danced on the "O" when they won at ohio (but only for the duration of the dance)
- Colt McCoy
- Charlie Ward
- Pat White - was fun to watch prior to RichRod coming to Ann Arbor and going 3-9...
- Paul Pozluzny (however it's spelled)

bamf16 said:
QB - Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Jerome Bettis
WR - Hines Ward
TE - Heath Miller
OL - Dermontti Dawson
DL - Casey Hampton
LB - Greg Lloyd
DB - Rod Woodson

Somebody a steelers fan? Lol

Good idea on this thread. Mine will be Cincy-heavy, seeing as that's where I went to school.

QB- Dustin Grutza. Took demotions in stride, showed up when needed. Cincy's version of Tom Brady (minus the outstanding NFL career and SB rings).

QB- Colt McCoy. Just an awesome player and leader. Tough as nails.

WR- Marty Gilyard. Most electric player, and often saved his best for when UC absolutely needed it.

RB- Garrett Wolfe/Steve Slaton

OL- Joe Thomas

DL- Suh

DB- Revis

Can't really think of anyone for any other spots.

Beez said:
All the players from John Coopers teams that played in losses to Michigan. Bless their hearts, I miss looking at kids crying on their sideline after the final seconds.
How many times do I have to tell you that era never happened!

Barry Sanders was fun to watch. He was OK at OK State and above average for the Lions. ;)

Not a half bad player for a midget.

Back