Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

AFC WC Playoff: Bengals @ Texans Thread

SLICK said:
not sure why I like the Texans in this game...Yates scares me.

Do you see the old man Delhomme getting any snaps today?

SLICK said:
503 said:
Do you see the old man Delhomme getting any snaps today?

they probably wish they had Stanton

A lot of teams probably wish they had Stanton. Solid NFL back up QB.

Shows the depth the Lions felt we needed at QB heading into the season.

503 said:
Shows the depth the Lions felt we needed at QB heading into the season.

wonder what Insurance Company hires him on next year to make cold calls....lol

Glad I don't have to listen to Mayock lisp his way through the Lions game.

That has to be the dumbest waste of a challenge I have ever seen. Why would you waste it on a spot call near midfield in the 2nd quarter when you still had a 3rd and 1 to convert a first down.

Lewis lost the challenge and his Bengals picked up a first down anyways.

And now Lewis makes another terrible decision and challenges a short reception by Houston at their own 45 yard line and he loses that challenge too. So now with 4 minutes and 33 seconds to go in the first half this idiot is out of challenges for the game.

Players are stupid sometimes. 4th down and 3. Dalton has to just heave a jump ball down the field about 30 yards...and the Houston DB picks it off instead of knocking it down. Houston would have had the ball at the 50 yard line. There's 13 minutes left in the game. It's not like there's just 30 seconds left.

It just bugs me when guys don't understand situations.

manchild98 said:
Players are stupid sometimes. 4th down and 3. Dalton has to just heave a jump ball down the field about 30 yards...and the Houston DB picks it off instead of knocking it down. Houston would have had the ball at the 50 yard line. There's 13 minutes left in the game. It's not like there's just 30 seconds left.

It just bugs me when guys don't understand situations.

sometimes it's just natural reaction for a DB to pick it off.

Back