Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Romney Could Be Set Up to Run Away With It

tinselwolverine

Polling 40% in New Hampshire now I think I heard, and almost as much in South Carolina...miles ahead of everybody else.

So we'll see.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Polling 40% in New Hampshire now I think I heard, and almost as much in South Carolina...miles ahead of everybody else.

So we'll see.

what are you talking about , he is no where near 40% in South Carolina...lol

latest from Rasmusen....

South Carolina

2012 President: Republican Primary
27% Romney
24% Santorum
18% Gingrich
11% Paul
5% Perry
2% Huntsman

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Polling 40% in New Hampshire now I think I heard, and almost as much in South Carolina...miles ahead of everybody else.

So we'll see.

latest from Rasmusen....

South Carolina

27% Romney
24% Santorum
18% Gingrich
11% Paul
5% Perry
2% Huntsman

He said New Hampshire.

tycobb420 said:
SLICK said:

latest from Rasmusen....

South Carolina

27% Romney
24% Santorum
18% Gingrich
11% Paul
5% Perry
2% Huntsman

He said New Hampshire.

really...I read "almost as much in South Carolina".....

CNN has him at 37 in SC. The RCP average is 32. Santorum at 22, Newt at 18, Perry 5, and Huntsman 1.5.

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:

So we'll see.

latest from Rasmusen....

South Carolina

27% Romney
24% Santorum
18% Gingrich
11% Paul
5% Perry
2% Huntsman

This is what I'm talking about.

According to the poll, 37% of likely GOP primary voters in South Carolina say they are currently backing Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who is making his second bid for the White House. Romney has nearly doubled his support from CNN's last survey in the Palmetto State, which was conducted early last month. The new poll was conducted Wednesday and Thursday, after Romney's eight-vote victory over Santorum in Tuesday night's Iowa caucuses.

link

tycobb420 said:
CNN has him at 37 in SC. The RCP average is 32. Santorum at 22, Newt at 18, Perry 5, and Huntsman 1.5.

He won't get over 30%........

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
SLICK said:

latest from Rasmusen....

South Carolina

27% Romney
24% Santorum
18% Gingrich
11% Paul
5% Perry
2% Huntsman

This is what I'm talking about.

According to the poll, 37% of likely GOP primary voters in South Carolina say they are currently backing Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who is making his second bid for the White House. Romney has nearly doubled his support from CNN's last survey in the Palmetto State, which was conducted early last month. The new poll was conducted Wednesday and Thursday, after Romney's eight-vote victory over Santorum in Tuesday night's Iowa caucuses.

link

oh ok....thanks for clearing it up

The Suffolk University/7 News poll showed Romney's support in New Hampshire down to 35 percent from 43 percent last Tuesday, although Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) was still double digits away at 20 percent. Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman was surging in the survey to third place, with 11 percent. And former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) was also moving backwards to 8 percent, down from 11 percent just two days ago. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) was at 9 percent.

CBS ruined a perfectly good NCIS episode with romney declared the winner in New Hampshire.
who cares Fuck him........
sneaky lieing, phoney cocksucker will kill medicare, social security, and outsource jobs.
They all suck on the right and on the left,

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]CBS ruined a perfectly good NCIS episode with romney declared the winner in New Hampshire.
who cares Fuck him........
sneaky lieing, phoney cocksucker will kill medicare, social security, and outsource jobs.
They all suck on the right and on the left,

You might not know this, but NCIS is the unofficial official favorite show of the Michigan board...although if we start posting about NCIS on the Michigan board, instead of on the designated non-sports TV board, the moderators might get all pissed off.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Cool, Tnanks KC!

What do you think of my current sig?

I figured it was Spanish for Tinsel in ..... so I used my on line translator.
Tinsel in Texas?

johnny2x2x said:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/13/romneys-dog-on-car-roof-story-makes-him-unfit-to-be-president/

Mitt Romney's dog story. What the hell?

What has the ASPCA or those PETA's said about this.
Any way you slice it from either side of the fence, just sounds cruel and inhumane.

johnny2x2x said:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/13/romneys-dog-on-car-roof-story-makes-him-unfit-to-be-president/

Mitt Romney's dog story. What the hell?

It may not have been the smartest thing, but how does it make him unfit?

Kind of like how did getting a blowjob from a woman not his wife make Clinton unfit?

Neither are related to how well a person would run a government.

Back