Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Santorum Says Obama Is Hubris and Elitist

lions2011

for wanting all kids to get a college education , say's America needs mechanics to....lol

pretty weird thing to say when giving a speech at a college.

this guy is going to tank soon....the minute these clowns get a bump in the polls , the media pays them more attention , they open their mouths more and tighten the noose around there necks.

all Mitt has to do is keep these clowns talking.....

SLICK said:
for wanting all kids to get a college education , say's America needs mechanics to....lol

pretty weird thing to say when giving a speech at a college.

this guy is going to tank soon....the minute these clowns get a bump in the polls , the media pays them more attention , they open their mouths more and tighten the noose around there necks.

all Mitt has to do is keep these clowns talking.....

Hes probably playing to the blacks after what Noot had to say to them this week.

Noot: "yo mutha fuckas....go get a dayum paycheck and stop using food stamps biatches. Youve sucked off the govt teet for too long and now were broke cause of yo black asses."

Santorum: "Newts just old and angry. We need stupid people too! Im not elitist....Now go cook me something"

I'm waiting for one of the repubs to come out and say "America was a better place when slavery was legal"

Romneybot said:
I'm waiting for one of the repubs to come out and say "America was a better place when slavery was legal"

Noot: "you guys know George Washington had slaves, right? He was a great man....we should be more like him"

Romneybot said:

Yeah, that fuckin' Lincoln really fucked shit up for the Republican Party, what was that sonuvabitch thinking...?

Back