Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Question on member status

tsmith7559

how are members designated? obviously new members I understand, but when does it change?

Im a JR Member, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...20 posts does the trick!!!

100 posts for "regular member" I think.

Anyone who currently has more than 100 posts is an admin, so I don't know what the next two levels are.

Does becoming a more advanced member get you anything, other than the title, and the respect (or seething envy) of other posters?

Mega poster is the next step, with not having shit to do at work being the top honor.

100 is full member. 500 is senior member.1000 is Hall of Fame.

You can customize all the levels too, if you want.

So a "Junior Member" with 20 posts could be re-named "Waterboy" or something like that and at 1000 posts, you could attain "Wayne Fontes" status ...... at 10,000 posts, "Fritz Crisler" or the like --

bigvic said:
You can customize all the levels too, if you want.

So a "Junior Member" with 20 posts could be re-named "Waterboy" or something like that and at 1000 posts, you could attain "Wayne Fontes" status ...... at 10,000 posts, "Fritz Crisler" or the like --

Damnit, just make him a mod already, Monster!

Back