Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Div Round Predictions: NFC NO @ SF

The Saints are a different team on the road but I just don't trust Alex Smith. I'll say Saints 27-20.

49ers in a nailbiter finish, 32-28, and non-biased, as I dislike both teams presently, but the 49ers just a little more, due to their lucky winning history over the Lions in the playoffs.

I just do not see any way that SF can keep pace with NO. They will have to run Frank Gore until his legs fall off to eat up as much clock as possible. Even with them doing that I do not see them standing much of a chance. NO just has too many weapons and Drew Brees is playing lights out. Alex Smith will be "trying" to throw a lot in the second half!

NO 34
SF 13

49ers D steps up and pulls out a big win. Id love nothing more than to see New Orleans go down.

24-21 Niners.

Turok said:
49ers in a nailbiter finish, 32-28, and non-biased, as I dislike both teams presently, but the 49ers just a little more, due to their lucky winning history over the Lions in the playoffs.

I "almost" nailed it.

grin.png

Back