Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What Happened??

jared

Is there some behind the scenes drama going on at our new home?

Slick was a moderator, now he's not? Listen, this Slick guy is one miserable SOB, but he's also very knowledgable and, along with KC on the Tigers board the reason I (and probably a lot of others) are here.

What gives?

tsmith7559 said:
dont know about FF...but maybe he didnt follow the rules?

I don't know, but I'd like to know what's going down. This board is better than reality TV.

He turned out to be a she...Monster dont play dat.

If you want to know, contact monster. He might tell you then again he might not. His decision. But speculation won't work. So don't assume you know what's going on tsmith.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If you want to know, contact monster. He might tell you then again he might not. His decision. But speculation won't work. So don't assume you know what's going on tsmith.

Gossip is more fun.

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
i would like to somewhat know myself.......tony got booted too?

Count me in...would like to know the scoop myself.

It was -7 at one point, someone's got it in for me. I've got more bad Karma than the Chinese government.

cheeno said:
It was -7 at one point, someone's got it in for me. I've got more bad Karma than the Chinese government.

I was plus 2-3 about six times myself. Going up and down like a yoyo.

cheeno said:

You get +karma for no reason from me.

Back