Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BEST LOOKING GOOD

tsmith7559

And we need him..

Beat writer Tom Kowalski confirms that Jahvid Best's toes are at 100 percent.
Best hasn't been sidelined at all in training camp and coordinator Scott Linehan is raving about his feature back. "Every rep [Best] is taking now - at 100 percent healthy - he's taking it to another level," Linehan said. With Mikel Leshoure (Achilles) out for the season, Best's projected touches got a boost. He has top-25 overall upside in PPR formats.

Good, he needs to be.

I have a big toe injury now, must have sprained it a couple weeks ago... can't imagine trying to run and cut with that injury, yikes.

MalFunkShun said:
Good, he needs to be.

I have a big toe injury now, must have sprained it a couple weeks ago... can't imagine trying to run and cut with that injury, yikes.

Yeah i dislocated my big toe playing soccer like 2 years ago and i still have problems with it sometimes.... But hopefully Best can stay healthy and give us the production we need... O and Malfunk.... every time i see your avatar, I think it's a bug on my screen and i try smashing it. ahhaha

Damn, is this another one of those "it takes two years to fully heal" injuries?

I love Best..but I think they need to limit his touches, we cant afford to have him get beat up after 3 weeks like last year.

Id rather have him get 10 touches per game 100% than 20 touches per game with a bum toe (or two).

Back