Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Div Round Predictions: AFC Denver @ New England

........hard to beat a team twice.

in the NFL in such a short timeframe ...and with Belichick being Satan, Himself and all .

Fuck the Pats.

I will wager that it will be a final score of 37-17 Patriots...BUT..

IF St. Timmy and His Holy Squad of Broncos become (if they aren't already) the '12 NFL Playoffs' Cinderellas and manage to win vs the Patriots, and then defeat likely the Ravens, there is no fucking way I will pick against them in Superbowl XLVI, b/c I am terrified that I might be struck by a bolt from the blue shortly after they win it.

shocked.gif

But then, it may be all good, as perhaps He and the rest of the much more "pious than thou art" fundies, living and deceased will soon afterward, become Raptured up into the Heavens, but only after St. Timmy is first acknowledged, voted and awarded as being the MVP..and the Broncos brass and team are presented with the Superbowl XLVI Lombardi Trophy....whew!!

:)

I was one of only 2 to pick them against Pittsburgh.

Because dammit, I have faith in Tebow.

I'm doing it again.

24-21

God's team.

It's Tebow time mofos.

If that inspired D-Line can get after Brady the way they did Ben it'll be closer than advertised.
31-20 Pats.

After yesterday it's hard to pick against the Broncos, but I must do it again.

Pats 30-20

Maize&Cheese304 said:
They got after Ben because they're line is all injured.

Miller, Ayers, Dumervil and co. have been doing it all year. They have a really good Defense across the board.

The realistic side of me says NE obviously...

The conspiracy theorist in me says Denver. Tim Tebow = Money for the NFL. I heard that the Denver wild card game against the Steelers was watched by so over 49 million people and the NFL would love for him to make it to the AFC Championship as the Superbowl will still get really high ratings with or without him.

The Patriots defense sucks ass and the Broncos were beating the shit out of those bitches a month ago in Denver. Then the Broncos turned the ball over on 3 straight possessions to end the first half.

Belichick and the rest of the lying, cheating cunts haven't won a playoff game since they were busted for cheating and Spygate and the king assfuck of coaches is 4-6 vs DENVER since taking over in Foxbitchass.

Fuck the Pats, their fans and their cheating ways .....

Back