Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Div Round Predictions: NFC NY Giants @ Green Bay

I am picking the Giants for this game only because I picked them as a deep sleeper for the SB with 2 weeks of regular season games remaining. GB will most likely win but the Giants can play them.

NYG 34
GB 28

Packers' quest for perfection was wrecked by none other than the Chiefs, yeah, any given Sunday, but still, its a huge red and cheesy zit upon an otherwise undefeated season.

Packers will play the Saints in the NFCC next week, b/c that is what the NFL wants to have happen, for the right to likely play St. Timmy and His Most Holy Squad of Broncos for all of the marbles in Superbowl XLVI.

Packers 38 Giants 27

Giants complete a hail mary TD at the end of the half. Giants 20-10. Huge blown fumble call in which the Pack ended up scoring a TD...should have been Giants ball.

Wow the Packers are getting smashed... I never expected this...Glad to see it but the Giants do nothing for me so oh well... Packers must have been over confident.

Kinda makes you wonder...would it have made a difference if the Lions got the Giants in the 1st round?

Wow...what a crushing disappointment for Packers' fans after the nearly perfect season that their team had...oh, well...A Giants team had also snuffed out the Patriots' dream season in Superbowl XLII of course.

Romneybot said:
Kinda makes you wonder...would it have made a difference if the Lions got the Giants in the 1st round?

I always thought that was a bad matchup for us too. Actually the Giants are a bad matchup for everyone now that their front 4 is healthy. But I still would have rather gone into Giant stadium than play NO in NO.

Back