Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

curious: Who has tickets to Lions games

219 On the rail. Not the greatest seats in the house but I like the vantage point. You can see plays develop and I'm right across from the Jumbotron.

I like the 200 level. How is the view from the corner?

I picked up tickets to the Dec. 11th game vs. Vikings. Section 105 row 17. Hoping to score a game or two more, I'm having a baby in about 3 weeks so I figured season tickets probably weren't a good idea this year lol.

I love my seats....easy to get in and out, 2nd level is the best. These were premium seats when the stadium opened($150/gm)..then they switched them and I moved to here

I do a bit of work for some of the players and get tickets from time to time... so I buy the single game tickets a la carte

First time season ticket holder. My Pops and i
laugh.png

Funny thing is, i have no idea where we are sitting at..lol. I guess i'll find out tomorrow when they play the Bengals. I'll keep ya posted....

I dont have them yet, but am looking at getting tickets for me and my buddies in section 117 right behind the goal post like every year.

Don't live in Michigan but usually go to one road game a year. This year I'm going to the game in Chicago for my first time ever at Soldier Field. Hopefully it's not a repeat of last years heart breaker.

Section 118

Row 17

Seat 4

That's where i'll be all year!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Since I live in California...I'm flying to Dallas for that game. I've heard that stadium is sick.

They make a legitimate push this year, and either make the WC or sniff at it at least, then I'll end my 3 year Season Ticket draught next year and pony back up. I'm still sour about paying for the 2008 season. (held 1988 - 2008)

One of my good friends works for the Lions and gets 2 club seats for each game. I get free tickets! I am going to the Monday night game and maybe the 49ers game.

Back