Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Daley Resigns as White House Chief of Staff

it was expected , he didn't want to be around for the campaign.

The article reads that Daley resigned because he was getting marginalized.

smayschmouthfootball said:

true...he failed miserably at one of the things he was brought in to do , have better relations with Repubs on the Hill.

he also said when he replaced Rahm it was a short term gig and he could be more use during the campaign fund raising back in Chicago...hence the Co-Chair spot he now occupies with Obama's campaign.

smayschmouthfootball said:

From the article: <blockquote>Daley was brought in to replace Rahm Emanuel, but in November his role was

another Clinton guy......

Lew though was a hedge fund guy whose group that he headed bet on the housing market to collapse.

yep. He didn't really do the betting either, he just invested in Paulson's fund.

I don't know why conservatives hate Obama so much.

I guess mangling the English language, looking tough on an aircraft carrier deck, and posing in flight gear is really a meaningful difference for some people...

MichChamp02 said:
yep. He didn't really do the betting either, he just invested in Paulson's fund.

I don't know why conservatives hate Obama so much.

I guess mangling the English language, looking tough on an aircraft carrier deck, and posing in flight gear is really a meaningful difference for some people...

Fuckin' A, it does...also them shit kickin' cowboy boots and that wood choppin' too...

Daley was the dip shit who tried to get Obama to play nice with the Republicans the last year. That worked just great! Glad they see that there is no way to work with the Republicans at this point and Obama has done enough reaching out and compromising, it's time to get tough.

Back