Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PFF Preseason Power Rankings

I love some of these descriptions.

[quote:q3inffpd]15. Chicago Bears

Reason to be cheerful: J

[quote="Romneybot":eerg5uu3]I love some of these descriptions.

[quote:eerg5uu3]15. Chicago Bears

Reason to be cheerful: J

sunnydlitex123 said:
The D line is going to mop the floor with cutler's jersey...

No, somebody is going to push him and then get a penalty and a fine.

Romneybot said:
sunnydlitex123 said:
The D line is going to mop the floor with cutler's jersey...

Grandy is on fire today. Wish you hit like this with the Tigers the last couple years.

Beez said:
Romneybot said:

Grandy is on fire today. Wish you hit like this with the Tigers the last couple years.

I used to...I just can't get into baseball this year for some reason.

Romneybot said:
Beez said:

I think we missed high fives on this one... It was more you (Grandy) are hitting the threads today with funny posts...(Curtis Granderson)didnt hit well for the Tigers his last couple years in the D.

Beez said:
Romneybot said:

I think we missed high fives on this one... It was more you (Grandy) are hitting the threads today with funny posts...(Curtis Granderson)didnt hit well for the Tigers his last couple years in the D.

Eh, it's the end of the work day lol.

Still trying to decide if suh pushing cutler too hard or the Calvin no td catch was a worse call. Hmmmm good poll topic I guess.

mhughes0021 said:
Still trying to decide if suh pushing cutler too hard or the Calvin no td catch was a worse call. Hmmmm good poll topic I guess.

Suh...the Calvin call was at least a judgement call..the Cutler play was completely legal and wide out in the open.

Beez said:
DR said:
Beez must be left handed

Grandy hits lefties now that hes amongst the scum of the earth.

I know, and was going to mention that, but it would have ruined the joke. Thanks for doing that for me.

DR said:
Beez said:
Grandy hits lefties now that hes amongst the scum of the earth.

I know, and was going to mention that, but it would have ruined the joke. Thanks for doing that for me.

I'm always here for you Mr Costan......Vandelay.

Back